RN2writer Success Society
$99.00 / year with a 30-day free trial
Join the club! This online forum community for nurse writers of all experience levels gives you a safe place to ask questions, share experiences, learn, launch, and grow your career!
(If you're already a member, access your community from the "My Library" tab!)
Join the club!
No freelance writer succeeds in a vacuum. We all rely on our communities to:
- Help us solve problems, like finding editor contact information
- Share experiences, like what it’s like working with a particular client
- Answer questions, including how to price our services
- Give feedback, such as critiquing our query letter or Letter of Introduction
- Offer a compassionate ear and a virtual hug whenever it’s needed
- Celebrate our mutual successes with enthusiasm!
That’s why I’ve created the RN2writer Success Society – the first (and, as far as I know, only) online writing community exclusively for nurses. This members-only forum offers a community that values each member as both a nurse and a writer and helps each of us grow in our freelance writing careers.
The Success Society is for nurse-writers of all experience levels:
- Actively pursuing their first paying work
- Writing only as a side gig
- Going whole hog for a full-time freelance career
- Established in a career
- Retired or semi-retired (we welcome your writing and business wisdom!)
Sign up today to receive a FREE 30-day trial subscription with unlimited access! After that, it’s just $99 a year – a true bargain!
I hope you’ll join us. I plan to be spending a lot of time here.Join Now!
Ultimate Health Journalism Basics for Nurses Course
The Health Journalism Basics for Nurses course walks you step-by-step through the process of ideating, pitching, reporting, and writing a sample health article so you gain a strong understanding of the process – and can immediately replicate it to begin pitching and selling real articles to editors.