The Secrets of Video Scripting, with Sharleen Lucas
About Sharleen Lucas:
Sharleen Lucas is a registered nurse who worked at the hospital bedside for eight years. She now enjoys combating her addiction to health news and research by passing it on as a freelance health writer from her dream home in the Colorado Rockies. You can find her at RNextdoor.com
Host Elizabeth Hanes BSN RN built a six-figure writing business in her spare time. Today, she coaches other nurses how to become freelance writers through the RN2writer project.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- 1:47 How did you become a health writer?
- 4:40 Video scripting as a health writer
- 12:35 How to land more video scripting clients
- 13:40 How do you negotiate pricing for video scripting?
- 16:00 It’s all a journey!
- 18:25 Linking a video script as a clip for your website
Resources mentioned in this episode:
RN2writer Daily: http://rn2writerdaily.com/
Google Trends: https://trends.google.com/trends/
- Download and listen to the podcast of this episode at RN2writer
- Start your journey from nursing to writing with the ebook Design Your Dream Career as a Nurse Writer
- Follow RN2writer on social media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
Special thanks to:
Custom RN2writer theme music by https://www.podcastthemes.com/