Should You Use a Pen Name as a Freelance Writer?
Nurse writer Elizabeth Hanes RN discusses when it is appropriate to use a pen name, or pseudonym, when you are pursuing freelance writing.
Host Elizabeth Hanes BSN RN built a six-figure writing business in her spare time. Today, she coaches other nurses how to become freelance writers through the RN2writer project.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- 1:15 Can I use a pen name?
- 2:25 What does it mean to be a working writer?
- 3:00 Why use a pseudonym?
Resources mentioned in this episode:
RN2writer Daily: http://rn2writerdaily.com/
- Download and listen to the podcast of this episode at RN2writer
- Start your journey from nursing to writing with the ebook Design Your Dream Career as a Nurse Writer
- Follow RN2writer on social media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
Special thanks to:
Custom RN2writer theme music by https://www.podcastthemes.com/