Branding Yourself as a Nurse Writer with Liz George, RN
About Liz George: Nurse Liz George believes storytelling is integral to health and well-being because it is how we shape and make sense of our world. Liz’s goal is always to present scientific information in a way that is factual, accessible, and engaging.
Liz has a Bachelor of Science degree in holistic nursing and is a certified public health nurse and lactation consultant. She uses this background and experience to provide family health and wellness information because families have the potential to change the world to create a better future for everyone. You can see Liz’s work at https://nurselizgeorge.com/work-samples.
Host Elizabeth Hanes BSN RN built a six-figure writing business in her spare time. Today, she coaches other nurses how to become freelance writers through the RN2writer project.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- 3:55 Branding for your target audience
- 12:00 Think in terms of nursing goals
- 16:40 Your role as a content writer
- 21:24 Betteridge’s Law of Headlines
- 28:40 Don’t miss an opportunity to sell on your About Page!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
RN2writer Daily: http://rn2writerdaily.com/
- Download and listen to the podcast of this episode at RN2writer
- Start your journey from nursing to writing with the ebook Design Your Dream Career as a Nurse Writer
- Follow RN2writer on social media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
Special thanks to:
Custom RN2writer theme music by https://www.podcastthemes.com/