Freelance Financial Planning with Guest Robby Scholes, CFP®
About Robby Scholes: Robby Scholes is from Conway, South Carolina. He is a graduate of the University of South Carolina in Economics and Finance. He is also a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). Robby understands the intricacies of the capital markets and helps clients make smart investment decisions.
Host Elizabeth Hanes BSN RN built a six-figure writing business in her spare time. Today, she coaches other nurses how to become freelance writers through the RN2writer project.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- 2:15 What retirement options are there for self employed people?
- 8:19 Does your business structure affect your retirement options?
- 14:13 What if I had a pension through nursing?
- 19:20 Fees when setting up your retirement
- 23:00 Where should you look for financial planning?
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Download and listen to the podcast of this episode at RN2writer
- Start your journey from nursing to writing with the ebook Design Your Dream Career as a Nurse Writer
- Follow RN2writer on social media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
Special thanks to:
Custom RN2writer theme music by https://www.podcastthemes.com/