Your Ultimate Gift-Giving Guide as a Freelance Writer, Part 2!
Beth answers more questions about cultivating relationships with clients this holiday season on The RN2writer Show!
Host Elizabeth Hanes BSN RN built a six-figure writing business in her spare time. Today, she coaches other nurses how to become freelance writers through the RN2writer project.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- 1:20 Send your gifts earlier or later than usual
- 2:11 Stand out from the pack
- 3:17 Don’t send controversial gifts
- 4:33 How to send something to a client without an address
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Download and listen to the podcast of this episode at RN2writer
- Start your journey from nursing to writing with the ebook Design Your Dream Career as a Nurse Writer
- Follow RN2writer on social media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
Special thanks to:
Custom RN2writer theme music by https://www.podcastthemes.com/