Your Ultimate Gift-Giving Guide as a Freelance Writer! Part 1
It’s that time of year nurse writers! Should you send gifts to your clients? When is it appropriate to send a gift to a client? Beth gives her insight on this week’s episode of The RN2writer Show!
Host Elizabeth Hanes BSN RN built a six-figure writing business in her spare time. Today, she coaches other nurses how to become freelance writers through the RN2writer project.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- 1:10 There is no expectation for freelance writers to give gifts
- 2:15 The financial health of your business
- 3:07 Value of the client relationship
- 4:06 Personal relationship to client
- 5:07 Your personal principles about gift giving
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Download and listen to the podcast of this episode at RN2writer
- Start your journey from nursing to writing with the ebook Design Your Dream Career as a Nurse Writer
- Follow RN2writer on social media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
Special thanks to:
Custom RN2writer theme music by https://www.podcastthemes.com/