How to Avoid Over-Researching When Writing
Is it possible to do too much research when writing for a client? In today’s episode of The RN2writer Show, Elizabeth Hanes BSN RN lists 3 things to think about when researching for your written pieces.
Host Elizabeth Hanes BSN RN built a six-figure writing business in her spare time. Today, she coaches other nurses how to become freelance writers through the RN2writer project.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- 2:20 What is an effective hourly rate?
- 3:21 Why your audience matters
- 5:18 Think about the length of the piece
- 5:58 How your pay affects your research
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Complete Guide to Content Marketing Writing for Nurses: https://go.rn2writer.com/webinar-registration-a
RN2writer STAT: Next-Level Coaching to Grow Your Business to Six Figures Faster:
- Download and listen to the podcast of this episode at RN2writer
- Start your journey from nursing to writing with the ebook Design Your Dream Career as a Nurse Writer
- Follow RN2writer on social media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn