How a Freelance Nurse Writer Makes OVER $100,000 a Year
Elizabeth Hanes BSN RN cracks open the books on this week’s episode of The RN2writer Show to reveal how she made over $100,000 a year as a freelance writer. Check out how many clients, projects, and hours it takes to make six figures as a freelance writer.
Host Elizabeth Hanes BSN RN built a six-figure writing business in her spare time. Today, she coaches other nurses how to become freelance writers through the RN2writer project.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- 1:06 Can you really make six figures as a nurse writer?
- 1:37 The 2 key factors to making six figures
- 3:15 Breaking down income goals
- 4:18 Breaking down Beth’s successful months
- 12:49 How hard do you have to work in a successful month?
Resources mentioned in this episode: