Add medical editing skills to your writing toolkit! Become an even more valuable asset to editors and clients.
In this course, you'll learn everything you need to know to launch a freelance medical editing career, including:
- What medical editing is (and why nurses hold a competitive advantage in this field)
- Why you do NOT need an English degree to succeed at medical editing
- How to find potential medical editing clients all around you
- Why learning medical editing skills can make you more valuable to your content marketing and health journalism clients (hint: because it makes your editor's job so much easier!)
- What the "5 Cs" are (and how they can make or break your medical editing career)
In 40 lessons across seven modules, we'll cover:
- Introduction to the World of Freelance Medical Editing
- Medical Editing Skills
- The Big Picture: Querying, Editorial Tests, and Positioning Your Experience to Land Gigs
- The 5 Cs
- Digging Deeper: Deadlines, Style Guides, and More
- Money: Rates, Compensation Structures, and More
- Tips to Break Into Medical Editing
...and much, much more.
This self-paced course will equip you with all the knowledge you need to confidently pursue medical editing gigs and accomplish your assignments with ease.
Act now to make yourself even more valuable to editors and clients by adding medical editing skills to your writing toolkit!